The Avnovo service is operated in conjunction with a variety of third-party payment service providers. In addition, we are obligated to abide by rules and regulations imposed by the credit card associations.
By using the Avnovo service, you must agree to the Avnovo Terms of Service (“TOS”), located here. In addition to the TOS, you must adhere to the following restrictions outlined in this Acceptable Use Policy:
Table of Contents
By registering to use the Avnovo service, you may not engage in activities that
- violate any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
- engage in business practices promoting language or content which can be reasonably construed as racist – patently offensive or insulting to a particular group, gender, or ethnicity.
- includes content that promotes or encourages hatred, violence, acts of terrorism, or any financial exploitation of criminal activity.
- involve the violation of any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy, or any other proprietary right under any jurisdiction.
- violate laws or regulations related to the sale of controlled substances such as; illegal drugs, tobacco products, prescription drugs or medications, steroids such as human growth hormone.
- adult content, escort, or pornographic services.
Our Commitment To You – And Your Commitment to Us
We are dedicated to supporting the growth of legal businesses and expect that our customers will not only disclose the true nature of their business activity at sign-up but also abide by the restrictions imposed here and in our Terms of Service. Failure to comply will result in the termination of Avnovo’s service to businesses that operate in violation of this acceptable use policy. We reserve the right to decline the delivery of our service to any merchant at our own discretion.